Finding freedom & confidence
STOP STRESSING. STOP DIETING. START LIVING YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE!
Did you know that the diet industry has a 90 to 95% fail rate? Imagine any other industry having a fail rate that high. They'd be out of business fast!
Yet, so many women feel they the issue is with them. They believe that if they just had more willpower or self-control or tried a little (or a LOT) harder they would be able to achieve an unrealistic ideal of perfection.
After coaching so many women that feel frustrated, overwhelmed, belittled and defeated by the current health industry, we wanted to create something different.
Something that really works.
Something that will build you up instead of beating you down.
Something that can help you achieve your goals without feeling like you have to effort your way there, eat foods you hate, spend tons of time in the kitchen/gym or mentally beat yourself into submission.
Our mission is to to help women find Freedom & Confidence in the kitchen, in their body & in their life by teaching them:
•Simple but sound nutrition & fitness principles that really work (let’s get back to the basics & keep it simple!).
•To reject the “diet mentality” and instead learn to listen to their body for direction on how to eat & move.
•To reconnect to their intuition, practice self-compassion & learn to accept where they are on their current health/fitness/diet/weight-loss journey.
•To take care of themselves in a way that is practical, sustainable & rooted in self-compassion.
•To find peace, not perfection.
We have created a 12-week, online program to do just that. The Finding Freedom & Confidence program is not just meal plans, shopping lists, healthy recipes, diet tips, nutrition hacks, workouts and exercise education. (Although, we will give you those things ;)).
This program is about learning to listen to your own intuition and finding the path to health that is right for you.
We will focus on what you are able to do (not what you aren’t), and we will CELEBRATE where you are on your journey (not where you think you *should* be).
About the program:
- It is entirely online (no required meeting times; you can do this from ANYWHERE).
- It is 12 weeks long (next one runs from January 8 - March 31, 2018).
- There will be weekly meal plan SUGGESTIONS but this is not a strict diet plan.
- There will be weekly workouts that are fun, simple & can be done anywhere (see Weekly Workout Plan Overview below).
- We teach solid nutrition & exercise principles along with long-term skills like planning meals, batch cooking, balancing your diet & maximizing your workouts.
- The cost of the program is $199 (we also offer a payment plan so it truly is affordable for everyone).
- In addition to the meal plans, workouts & diet/exercise tips, each week we will focus on a self-care topic. Here is an outline of what we will focus on each week:
- BE COMPASSIONATE: Learn self-compassion (& why it’s proven to be WAY more effective long-term than mentally beating ourselves up or relying on willpower)
- START SMALL: Focus on one thing at a time! (The Power of Less)
- SET AMAZING GOALS: Learn what a SMART goal is so you can set goals like a Rock star!
- PRIORITIZE YOURSELF: How to make yourself a priority (in only 15 minutes a day!)
- PRACTICE CONSISTENCY: The ruler of us all. Learn how to be more consistent so you can reach your goals.
- CELEBRATE MILESTONES: Find the bright spots and celebrate them fully! (MIDWAY POINT)
- DISCOVER SELF-DISCIPLINE: It’s not a dirty word. Learn how to use it (without abusing it).
- MINIMIZE & DE-CLUTTER: Is your home your biggest source of stress? Learn how to change that (without selling off your kids)!
- GET ORGANIZED: Tools and tips to organize your time & your life so you have less stress & more time to do what you love.
- STOP COMPARING: Comparison is the thief of joy & the biggest trap to losing momentum.
- OWN IT! Be who you were created to be & stop the negative self talk!
- LIVE INTENTIONALLY: As Yoda said: “The greatest teacher, failure is” (and you can’t argue with Yoda). Learn how to stop fearing failure & start living the life of your dreams.